Condron Concrete produces a complete range of manhole components, all of which are certified to I.S. 420: 2004 in conjunction with ISEN 1917
- Manholes are manufactured in a wide range of sizes and depths
- They are simple to assemble and install
- They are supplied fitted with steps to EN 13101: 2002 Type D Class1
- Cover slabs available
- Elastomeric joint seals in compliance to EN681. Butyl sealant strips also available as a seal option.
- Proprietary watertight system available in 1200⌀ using ‘wide wall’ (130mm wall) units. Lifting anchor eyes available on request.
- Avoid concrete surround of manhole structure where wall thickness >125mm (I.W Spec)
- All 1200mm wetcast bases have min wall thickness of 130mm