Waste Water treatment
Treatment systems used in areas that are not connected to a sewerage system, such as rural areas.
A septic tank is an underground chamber through which domestic wastewater (sewage) flows for basic treatment, Settling and anaerobic processes reduce solids and organics, but the treatment efficiency is only moderate, referred to as “primary treatment”
Septic tank systems are a type of simple budget onsite sewage facility, please check that it meets requirements and discharge standards in your area.
- No electrical or mechanical parts
- Require only low levels of maintenance other than emptying.
- Tanks are Relatively low- cost solutions
- Requires Further treatment through soakaway
Above Ground Temporary Storage Tank:
The above ground rhino effluent storage tank is manufactured from high-quality prime material and designed to fit under portable cabins where mains effluent or drainage on the site is not available. Holding a suitably high capacity, 2500 litres storage.
Sewage treatment plants are suitable for domestic and light commercial or communal applications and use simple proven fixed bed technology and aeration from an air blower unit into a submerged air diffuser, offering a higher stage of the purification process above basic septic tanks.
These meet current requirements for discharge quality compliant to current legislation for standard tank install. Can be supplied as gravity outlet or pumped.
These highly functional plants can cater for ranges from 1 to 50 PE (population equivalents) and discharge at a higher level than non aeration tanks
- Pumped aeration (plug and Go)
- settlement chambers
- continuous sludge return system pumped
- Discharged treated liquid meets required UK standard
Batch Reactors: (SBR technology)
Domestic Sewage Treatment Plant available in 6pe and 9pe for up to 7-bedroom homes using SBR Technology giving a higher level of control, peace of mind and lower service & maintenance costs for the homeowner. One piece rotationally moulded tanks, manufactured in Polyethylene, the tanks are very strong and robust due to the ribbed design,
Using SBR technology, wastewater is treated in batches, resulting in consistently high levels of cleaning. Controlled by a factory pre-set computer control panel, comprising of a controller, 4 magnetic valves and silent, energy efficient compressor and colour coded air hoses, the system operates 4 cycles per day comprising of 6 stages. As a result of the system operating in cycles, the compressor runs less than other systems, thus lower running costs and power consumption consequently saving money.
Each cycle consists of six stages
- Wastewater enters and settles in first chamber.
- Airlift transfers sewage from chamber 1 to chamber 2 (aeration chamber)
- Aeration – air is circulated in chamber via membrane diffuser on base of tank
- Sedimentation – Treated wastewater is separated from sludge – no aeration
- Treated wastewater discharged from aeration chamber via sampling chamber
- Activated sludge returned to chamber 1
- Low running costs
- Adjustable neck extensions for deeper invert levels.
- Vehicle rated locking access covers
- Separate Control Cabinet
- Easier connections with 270-degree adjustable inflow elbow
- Plug & Play Computer controlled user-friendly controls
- No Mechanical or Electrical or moving parts in the tank.
- High Efficiency of cleaning with consistent treated effluent levels