The Funke HS adoptable system is available at K pipe, we are one of distributors within the north west region. The HS Pipe system is an alternative to traditional clay and concrete systems and is approved by many national water companies.
- SN12 / SN16 ring stiffness, against nominal SN6/SN8 of other plastic pipes
- Can be laid as shallow as 500mm (SN12) or 450mm (SN16) without concrete cover. Reference static calculation form
- All pipes above 200mm are marked on inside of pipe in 3 places, good for camera inspection and accountability
- 100 year service life
- 110mm-800mm OD, available in 0.5/1.5/3/5m lengths.Upto 300mm plain ended, above that single socketed
- Improved installation time due to 5m lengths
- HA20/SLW60 Highways approval.
- Pipe and fittings are 2.5 bar pressure tested, all fittings SDR34 rated means protection against root infiltration
- Lowest creep factor both short and long term